- It is a Prepaid Swiss SIM
- No surprises like with postpaid sim with a +41 Swiss number
- No monthly plan
- Your Swiss number will be given before the departure
- No extra formalities other than this ordering it via this page
- On-the-spot support in case of problem on your phone with the sim card
- You will receive your SIM at your arrival in Switzerland (Airport)
- A phone is required to use the SIM
- All the sizes available (Mini, Micro and Nano)
- Easy recharge everywhere in Switzerland, online and via Milna person
- Just before your flight back to India, you need to return the sim.
- You can keep the sim card against 5 CHF
- DATA packs available in Milna Shop website
- Recharges available in Milna Shop website
Communication cost when the user is in Switzerland:
- Each minute costs 0.01 to 0.05 CHF (~0.69 to ~3.40 INR) to call India
- Each minute costs 0.35 to 0.45 CHF (~23.84 to ~30.65 INR) to call Swiss Landline & Mobile
- Each call has a fixed Connection Charge of 0.24 CHF (~16.34 INR)
- SMS to India costs 0.24 CHF (~16.34 INR)
- SMS to Switzerland costs 0.09 to 0.15 CHF (~6.13 to ~10.21 INR)
- Data: 0.1 CHF/Mo (~ 6.81 INR)
- Incoming calls are always free
- No roaming fee in Switzerland
Communication cost calculated with a rate of 1 CHF= 68.11 INR
- Cancellation of your Swiss Sim card order is not possible once confirmed by us.
- Your phone has to be unlocked. (It is the case of all the phones sold in India)
Shipping: This product will be given to you by a Milna person at your arrival* in Switzerland. Your phone number will be communicated to you by email before the departure.
*: For Individual Exchange Program projects, the sim card will be sent to your Indian address.