– It is a Prepaid French SIM
– The price includes the equivalent of 5 EUR (~400 INR) as a security deposit that will be refund when you return the sim before you leave France.
– No surprises like with postpaid sim with a +33 French number.
– No monthly plan.
– Your French number will be given before the departure.
– No extra formalities other than this ordering it via this page.
– On-the-spot support in case of problem on your phone with the sim card.
– You will receive your SIM at your arrival in France (Paris Airport).
– A phone is required to use the SIM.
– All the sizes available (Mini, Micro and Nano).
– Easy recharge everywhere in France, online and via Milna person.
– Just before your flight back to India, you need to return the sim.
– DATA packs available in Milna Shop website.
– Recharges available in Milna Shop website.
Communication cost when the user is in France:
– Each minute costs 0.01 to 0.04 EUR (~0.69 to ~2.79 INR) to call India
– Each minute costs 0.15 EUR (~10.49 INR) to call French Landline & Mobile
– Each call has a fixed Connection Charge of 0.15 EUR (~10.49 INR)
– SMS to India costs 0.15 EUR (~10.49 INR)
– SMS to France costs 0.15 EUR (~10.49 INR)
– Data: 0.09 EUR/Mo (~ 6.29 INR)
– Incoming calls are always free
– No roaming fee in France
Communication cost calculated with a rate of 1 EUR = 69.95 INR
– Cancellation of your French Sim card order is not possible once confirmed by us.
– Your phone has to be unlocked. (It is the case of all the phones sold in India)
Shipping: This product will be given to you by a Milna person at your arrival* in France. Your phone number will be communicated to you by email before the departure.
*: For Individual Exchange Program projects, the sim card will be sent to your Indian address.