– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
– How to manage your cookies
– Privacy policies of other websites
– How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Milna collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Milna with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Milna may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
– The organization that will enroll you in a group project (You school, town hall, employer…)
How will we use your data?
Milna collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order, manage your account.
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Milna securely stores your data manually and/or electronically. Any data stored electronically will be stored in secure servers, and any data stored manually will be stored in our premises within France.
Milna will keep your data for 10 years after your order and last contact with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your data from our servers and files.
Milna does not sell your data to other organisations.
– Milna would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
– If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
– You have the right at any time to stop Milna from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Milna Group.
– If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please Contact us via https://world.milna.org/contacts
What are your data protection rights?
Milna would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Milna for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Milna correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Milna to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Milna erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Milna restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Milna’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Milna transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via https://world.milna.org/contacts
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
– Functionality – Milna uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact us?
Contact us via https://world.milna.org/contacts