- We have taken screenshots of the online visa form.
- You need to read and understand each field and put an answer AS PER YOUR SITUATION.
- We have noticed differences between the Embassy of France in Delhi and the other Consulates. What is valid in Delhi, might not be valid in Chennai and extra or less documents might be asked.
- We request you to carefully follow the instructions given on the French website.
- Collect all documents that the French website is asking you to present and add the documents that Milna has mentioned, to the application.
- Please remember that the Legal Representatives of the participant are responsible for providing correct and up to date information.
- It is the responsibility of the Legal Representative to present a complete visa application and abide by the instructions of the French Embassy.
- Only the Consulates and the Embassy of France are authorized to take decisions about visas. Milna has no say in the Embassy decision to grant or reject a visa application.
- The following information is meant to help the participant to complete the visa application easily. The participant has no obligation to follow it if he feels so.
- All the information given in the following screenshots are EXAMPLES and should not be taken as accurate information. You can use them as a reference to complete your own visa application.
FIRST NAME/S = GIVEN NAME/S
LAST NAME = SURNAME
The visa form link is here: https://france-visas.gouv.fr
Number of days of travel: 20 (Yes! Put 20 to have extra days in case of emergency)
Marital status: In case of the Accompanying teacher (if married), put Married
Last name/s at birth (previous last name/s) if different: For the Accompanying teacher (if married), her surname before marriage
Last name/s: You have to mention it EXACTLY as given in the participant’s passport
Obligatory first name/s if it/they exist: You have to mention it EXACTLY as given in participant’s passport
National identity no: You may mention the participant’s Aadhar card number (not obligatory)
Address: You have to mention the current address, where the participant lives these days. It does not matter what address the participant has on the passport. You have to mention the address where the participant is currently living.
Parents or legal guardian no. 1 & 2: The Last name/s, Obligatory first name/s have to be mentioned EXACTLY as given in their passports.
Kindly mention the address in both the fields in case of minors, even if it is the same as that of the applicant.
Current job: You have to mention the information of the participant, NOT the parents.
In case of the Accompanying teacher, put Teacher.
Name of employer or teaching establishment: You have to mention the information of the school in which the participant is studying / teaching.
You may mention these details by selecting Yes ONLY in case you’ve had a Schengen visa within the last five years.
You indicated that you will be travelling in the country France , will you be travelling in other member states, even if only for a few hours? *
Select Yes ONLY in case your flight will be landing in any other European country than France, and mention it in Member state of first entry *
Other destination member state/s – France
Planned date of arrival in Schengen area: Mention the date of departure of the participant’s flight from India.
Planned date of departure from Schengen area: Mention the date of arrival of the participant’s flight in India.
Planned duration of stay in number of days: Mention 20. Yes 20 to have a buffer in case.
Number of entries requested: Mention 1 entry
Number of stays planned in France for the coming year: Mention the number as per your situation. As per your luck and profile, the Embassy might give you a longer validity or not.
!! ATTENTION !! A person will be accommodating me: Mention the information of your host family ONLY AND ONLY if the participant is going for an INDIVIDUAL Exchange program.
Else, leave it empty.
A company, organisation or establishment will be accommodating me: Mention the information of the French host school.
Details of the contact person: Mention the information of the head of the French host school.
The information related to the accommodating organisation & the contact person will be provided once received from them.
!! ATTENTION !! My hotel or place of accommodation (if different): Mention the information of the hotel where the participant will be staying ONLY AND ONLY if the participant is going for an Exchange program HOTEL STAY Or ONLY if there is a hotel stay involved in the program.
Else, leave it empty.
If the participant will have credit card / Traveller’s cheque or any other Means of subsistence, select Other and specify.
Required supporting document to submit an application: Provide all the required documents mentioned as per your profile.
In addition, kindly refer to this page https://1.galaxysecurityservices.com/documents-required-for-the-visa-exchange-program-france/
The VFS concerned may ask for additional documents during the submission of the visa documents.
The application fee keeps changing from time to time.
If the participant is a minor, BOTH parents to sign the visa form, on BOTH fields of the last page of the visa form.
If the participant is an adult, his / her signature is required on both fields of the last page of the visa form.
Milna will take a group appointment for all the participants as per their availability.